Our Conference took place last Tuesday, 9th May and was a great success.
The feedback has shown how enjoyable and beneficial the Conference was and due to demand I am making available the posters and presentations given on the day. The posters are shown below in the frist section , the presentations in the second section.
I will add to those I have linked below on receiving them.
- Picosecond laser treatment of ITO films on glass
- Selective Laser Melting of Refractory Metals
- Laser polishing - numerical modelling using a mesh-free incompressible
- Multi Laser Selective Laser Melting
- Application of laser in high speed joining of thin metallic sheets
- Time-resolved high-gain short-pulse amplifier model with arbitrary pump & signal fields
- Add, Remove, Measure or Repair 2(AR)MoR
- High Energy Amplifiers for 1μm Ultrafast laser
- Laser polishing - enhancing surface quality of additively manufactured cobalt chrome and titanium components
- Dissimilar joining of thin-ultrathin metallic alloys
- HiDepAM - Hybrid laser MIG to increase the deposition arte of WAAM