Your invitation to a local event where you can catch up with the latest technology available to Jewellers, Industrial designers, Academics and Artists.
This Open Day follows on from successful events in Birmingham, London & Dublin during 2014, and makes the latest technology available to view in an informal environment as an Open Day where visitors are invited to attend at any time during the day.
The following brands will be represented at the Technology Day:
- Gemvision - CAD packages to create and visualise stunning designs in minutes
- EnvisionTEC - 3D printing in wax for lost-wax casting process
- Concept Laser - 3D printing directly in metals including silver and bronze
- Ultimaker - 3D printing of plastic for rapid prototyping or sampling
- Rofin - Laser welding, cutting or engraving of metals for workshops
- Lampert PUK - TIG welding systems for metal welding in the workshop
- Indutherm - Desktop casting machines for precious metal casting
During the day, specialists in all of the above technologies will be available to demonstrate systems and discuss potential applications. Take the opportunity to learn about how technology can help you gain competitive advantage and increase throughput for your business.